[Empeg-general] Re: Audiograbber 1.81 Full Version

hybrid8@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org hybrid8 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:03:00 GMT

Jackie, the ONE person behind Audiograbber, deserves every penny of each registration and then some.

He even lowered the price when the US dollar went up against his home currency!  Who else does that?  I know I probably wouldn't have if it were my software.

There should be enough AG experts on here now that you'll get all the best setup advice too.  The AG forums are a great place for info as well.  You just have to dig a bit or be patient while asking.

Bruno