[Empeg-general] Re: Restore Visuals, 2.0b11, Hijack v221

mlord@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:18:00 GMT

Well, if I had enough information to set my player up exactly the same as your player, then in theory the "bug" should happen here as well.  Then I would be able to observe it in more detail, and figure out why it happens that way.

So.. assume I just received a shiney new player.  What settings must I effect to reproduce the problem?  What power supply, in car, or in home?  Exactly which visual?  Which info mode?  Exactly what sequence of actions/operations must be performed (eg. push a certain button, wait xx seconds, unplug the AC-adaptor, wait xx seconds, plug it back in, and observe xxxxxx..).

Come on guys.. I might be a kernel guru, but my clairvoyance powers are limited here.

-ml