[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:02:00 GMT

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, but I thought that the question to which Tony replied was "how do I make it not stop playing once it reaches the end of a current playlist?"  Tony's answer (as I interpretted it) was that playing the root playlist will allow the player to essentially play playlist after playlist without stopping.  This doesn't fix the original problem of not being able to switch to the next playlist, but it does get around the problem of having the player stop.  He wasn't telling the person to enable shuffle and hit down 3 times.

EDIT: Tony and I were typing at the same time - he just clarified.