[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:47:00 GMT

Off Topic would be the best place to post this (or reviews).

BUUUUUUUT This is awesome news!  I remember one of my first internet experiences, back in 1996, I was in the school library at WMU getting my first exposures to Netscape.  Using this thing called a "search engine" I typed in Prick (what else is a college student supposed to lookup besides band news?!)  To my horror  - about a million porn sites popped up!   And nothingrecords.com was years away.  So there was no way of finding info.  That is sad that he left nothing records, but I guess he was over shadowed by Manson and NIN anyway.  That first album is SO under rated (Tony, I always described it as a cross between NIN and Rush?!!?) I can't wait to pick this one up!

Another bit of info: KMFDM is back together!  (They switched to MDFMK after the Colombine shootings (the a-holes quoted KMFDM lyrics) and upon leaving WaxTrax Records).  They released a single covering "These Books are made for Walking" and have a track called "Back in the USSA".  I am getting it tonight.  I heard it is good.

Thanks for the post!