[Empeg-general] The Ultimate lockup...

foxtrot_xray@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org foxtrot_xray at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:00:00 GMT

I think I found the ultimate lockup, and would appreciate any ideas/options. :/

Just got my player, upgraded it to the 2.00b11 and Hijack, haven't been able to play with any settings, as I had to "load 'n go" - but listening to it in Home mode all day at work went fine, until I accidently switched it from Player to AuxIn.

When I did that, everything stopped. The visulization dissapeared, the only think on the screen was the timer countdown, left over from the MP3 playback. It wasn't moving, and NO BUTTONS responded. Not on the remote, or front.
So, I unplugged it, and plugged it back in. Everything came up fin, until the status line said "Starting audio...". And it stuck there. Locking up like previous. So, I have no way to even get it back to playing Mp3s, and it's kinda a downer, having hoped to use the Aux during my next road-trip..

Ideas? Gratzi!