[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:52:00 GMT

So does this mean (as every drummer I've ever met likes Rush) that all drummers are gadget freakes?Wow.  Almost every drummer I know hates* Rush because of the soul-less-ness of the drumming.  They all admit that Neil Peart is a phenomenal technician, but his drumming is nothing more than that.  All the drummers I know are in love with Stewart Copeland.

* Okay, not ``hates'', but there's a certain backlash against the exalted position Neil Peart has been given by who they consider to be the unknowledgeable.