[Empeg-general] Re: Thought you all might like to see my install.

DeadCow@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org DeadCow at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:59:00 GMT

It's definatley not stock color. Stock color is beige/ black. I'm in the process of recoloring the interior.

DBALKUNJR,
I'm afraid I'm not understanding what you are asking. Let's say I am talking about the MK2 going into the 7878. The output is set at 0dB (flat). Then, in turn you select the Auxilliary channel you wnat to listen to (there's 2 of them) and whatever you have hooked up to that channel plays through it.... just like any other Auxillary in. On the Versatile link terminal, there are even gains. It's a very tidy way to integrate everything.

justinlarsen,
There's enough blue on the 7878 to match the MK2. Green might look nice, but then the blue on the Alpine would look out of place.