[Empeg-general] Uploading via FTP/size limit?

darwin@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org darwin at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:15:00 GMT

Is there a size limit to how much you can upload via FTP in one folder on the empeg?  I logged on the empeg via ftp and created a downloads folder so I can keep a few installer programs on it, so that when I go to a friends house, I can just download the jempeg installer w/o going online and start uploading tunes.  I was able to put some little files in the folder, like the jar file and the vnc file, but when I start uploading the installer, it stops at about 6MBs out of the 10mb program.  I was able to upload the emplode installer 4.7MB and then tried jempeg again, and it stopped uploading a little after 1MB.  My guess is that it's not letting me upload anymore than about 6MB to the empeg, is it just mine that's doing this?  Or is everyone able to upload 6MB+ onto their empeg via ftp?

Thanks