[Empeg-general] Re: Newbie here. Need an opinion

Archeon@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Archeon at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:06:00 GMT

Isn't that the Pioneer DEH-P9000R headunit you mean? If so, then I've got the exact same one.

I've connected the Empeg to the Aux in of the Pioneer.  This allows me to still use the EQ of the Pioneer (which is really good), but most of all it allows me to drive my speakers AND sub separately, a thing the empeg is not able to do since it doesn't have a dedicated sub out.

Also, this gives me the possibility to still play a cd or listen to the radio, even when the Empeg is not plugged in. (which happens frequently on very short trips, say everything shorter than 5k)