[Empeg-general] Re: Hijack Forum?

svferris@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org svferris at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:52:00 GMT

'Bug Reports' shouldn't have Hijack/JEmplode stuff in as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, this was my main point.  I really want to keep the Hijack and JEmplode bug reports separate from the empeg and emplode reports.  We really don't want the empeg guys having to look through bugs that are for Hijack when they're trying to find bugs for emplode.  It'll help us get our betas faster.

This, along with the fact that Hijack and JEmplode posts are all over this place, is a good reason to make separate forum(s) for Hijack and JEmplode.