[Empeg-general] Re: Hijack Forum?

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:12:00 GMT

I understand your point, but the description for the Programming forum is something like ``Discussions about Programming for the empeg''.  The thing is, though, that many people that use Hijack are not interested in programming in the slightest.  They just have a problem with a product.  The obvious place to talk about such things would be the Projects forum, I think, but that's buried way down at the bottom of the list.

Edit:  Hmmm.  Seems that it's now described as ``Discussions about add-on software for the empeg''.  When did that happen?  Or am I just remembering things that aren't true?