[Empeg-general] Re: Mk2a arriving tommorow.....Did I miss anything

bxgurl@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org bxgurl at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:38:00 GMT

Jees... stop printing the FAQ people, you kill a good sized forest every time you do. Think of all the little squirrels... all forced to move to the next forest and live with their mother-in-laws. Seriously... that's a ton of paper to waste. It's not going anywhere, read it online, or download it.

Because I do not own a laptop, and moving the PC into my dads garage to refer to is both dangerous and cumbersome.
And besides, I've kept my copy of all the FAQs I printed in a binder (anal), so I can keep on reading it while I'm bored at work.