[Empeg-general] Hijack animation political correctness?

rockstar@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org rockstar at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:25:00 GMT

Well, i admit it, when i hear hijack, i think planes.. i assume if i post a plane animation that people will throw a cow.  I don't know whether it is because of all the sept 11 stuff, or the name, or both, but that seems to be all i can come up with along the theme of hijack.  When i usually do graphic projects i theme from what the context is.. hijack makes me think of sept 11   i guess it is a rememberance thing.. but damnit i want to do my own logo, i just come up with that stuff and it doesn't work. well it works, but pretty  much everyone to see it would take offense.  It is late and i am rambling, goonight and stuff.