[Empeg-technical] Re: download.c and serial programming

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat Apr 5 11:48:00 2003

Oh.  I didn't realize that you'd linked directly to the file.

A few suggestions.  While it's true that I made it work specifically for Solaris, it was intended to work under any Unix OS, since the official one only worked under Linux.  This one should work under Linux, too.  You might want to point that out.

It took me a few minutes to find the appropriate FAQ entry.  The one I found first was ``<a target="_blank" href=http://www.riocar.org/modules.php?op=modload<name=FAQ<file=index<myfaq=yes<id_cat=11<faqent=177#177>How Do I Install Hijack</a>'', which doesn't reference my new code.  You Might want to put something there.

In the off chance that I need to modify something again, why don't you link to my web server, where I have more control over what will be downloaded?  I haven't put anything up there yet, but give me a few.