[Empeg-technical] Re: download.c and serial programming

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Sat Apr 5 12:19:00 2003

It took me a few minutes to find the appropriate FAQ entry. The one I found first was ``How Do I Install Hijack'', which doesn't reference my new code. You Might want to put something there.  I was about to say "Not my monkey", but then thought that Loren probably wouldn't mind a tiny edit to that section of his FAQ, so I went ahead and did it. You don't mind, do you, Loren?  :-)

Hope this doesn't mean it's now my monkey. (It's not a Monkey I want right now, I've got plenty thank you.  :-) )

why don't you link to my web server Okay, I will. Let me know when something is up to link to.