[Empeg-technical] Re: download.c and serial programming

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat Apr 5 12:34:00 2003

Preliminary ``page'' at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.beaglebros.com/empeg/download/>http://www.beaglebros.com/empeg/download/</a>.

(Sorry it took so long.  I had to convert SCCS to RCS, which meant installing one or the other on one or the other of my machines, and right as I was about to install a version of SCCS on the one machine, after searching for it for a while, it occurred to me that it would be more useful to have RCS on the other machine, and ... well, you know.)

Anyway, that page will be fleshed out in the (hopefully near) future.

Oh, and I could have sworn that that was part of your FAQ.  Sorry.