[Empeg-technical] Question about using FTP for synching

bodybag at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org bodybag at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon Apr 7 17:33:00 PDT 2003

Been using WS_FTP to sync my players for a few weeks now. Had initial problems because I didn't read the FAQ and hadn't set my transfer setting to Binary. Got that sorted out and re-transferred the info from Drive0 and Drive1 on my master player to my PC. After that, instead of using the Synchronize tool in WS_FTP, I just did a transfer using the arrows (you know what I mean I hope) to one of my slave players to make an exact copy of the drives. Now when I use the Synchronize tool in WS_FTP to actually make a sync, Drive0 works fine, but Drive1 wants to sychronize the entire dirve (all files, approximately 20gb of info). What could be the problem here?