[Empeg-technical] Re: PCATS Tuner Not Recognized by Empeg

Jerz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Jerz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon Apr 21 16:57:00 PDT 2003

When I hold in the round button for several seconds on the front of the player and the screen goes off the LED on the tuner goes off (I guess technically it's standby mode?).  When I press the button again the player comes back on but the LED on the tuner stays off.  I guess it probably doesn't technically "reboot".

No I cannot select the tuner as the input source after the cold boot when the led lights up.  It is not an option only "player" or "auxillary".  However upon a cold boot the "radio starting" (or something to that affect) displays while booting up.

Thanks for your input.