[Empeg-technical] Re: PCATS Tuner Not Recognized by Empeg

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Mon Apr 21 17:46:00 PDT 2003

When I hold in the round button for several seconds on the front of the player and the screen goes off the LED on the tuner goes off (I guess technically it's standby mode?).  Hmmm.... Are you using a power antenna or a signal booster? Is it running off of the amp remote line (the line that also powers the tuner module)? What is running off of the amp remote line in your car? I'm wondering about <a target="_blank" href=http://www.riocar.org/modules.php?op=modload<name=FAQ<file=index<myfaq=yes<id_cat=8<categories=Known+problems+and+troubleshooting+questions<faqent=166#166>this</a>...