[Empeg-technical] Re: Using jEmplode to Download to a PC

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Mon Apr 21 20:36:00 PDT 2003

I just use file rename to name the tracks with all the info I want like artist-album-genre-year.mp3 etc. Then use mp3tag studio to set the ID3 tags from the file names.  That's what I'm doing, too, and it works well. What Jon is saying, though, is that the rename and TagStudio steps would not be necessary if Jemplode didn't have the bug and was instead able to fully tag the tracks at download time. I agree with Jon, I'd like to see that work, too.