[Empeg-technical] Re: 'Number of plays' trigger

Archeon at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Archeon at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri Apr 25 11:44:00 PDT 2003

You'll have to pass the 5 seconds playing time mark.  How you do that, either by regular playing of FF doesn't matter.

I do this all the time, but for me this is much easier to do with my <a target="_blank" href=http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-cGFa47oD3iq/ProdView.asp?i=113RC600<id=morephotos<a=<s=0<cc=01<g=30000>Kenwood RC-600 remote </a> because it has separate FF < REV buttons. (the "+" < "-" buttons on the photo - I love this remote!).
 I don't think  I would bother with the original remote because a long button press (which is needed to FF) takes about 5 seconds to complete anyway so I think I would just let it play then.