[Empeg-technical] Re: Help needed - Mk2 suddenly died.

beaker at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org beaker at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue Apr 29 05:25:00 PDT 2003

Yeah, I think I have got a few loose screws, but not in my Empeg . I'm ok if I keep taking the tablets  ;-).

I thought there might be a loose screw or bit of stray solder flying around. That's why I took the whole thing apart and just had the bare mainboard on the bench but I didn't find anything. It could be a dodgy track as it's been back to Empeg a couple of times for work to be done on this part (the power supply) of the board before.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not going to recurr.