Anyone gotten ExtractStream to work? Or am I just lame.

mikeymckay@h... mikeymckay at h...
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 23:13:27 -0000

I am not sure if this is a similar issue but I am having a problem
with httpd.tcl. My tivo does not have a NowShowing directory. I
edited the httpd.tcl file and told it to look in the /Complete
directory instead. That at least gave me some info when I clicked on
the NowShowing link in the browser however I don't think it was
supplying the numbers I needed for ExtractStream.

i.e.:
Title: Guided Tour to TiVo
record your favorite shows, enjoy Network Showcases and the
TiVolution Video Magazine and much more...
TyStream: /1958

All of the ExtractStream examples show multiple numbers. Any ideas?