[ExtractStream] What is most likely a FAQ...

Stealth Dave stealthdave at s...
14 Dec 2001 11:38:03 -0800

Correct, that should be B/s, not b/s. However, my time estimates should
still be fairly accurate. You're looking at 1-3 days to transfer for an
hour of video over the serial port, depending on the recording quality
selected.

- Stealth Dave

--
David E. Still phone:818.980.6909