[ExtractStream] What is most likely a FAQ...

MT fontpro at u...
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:15:08 -0800

>> What is the process if you installed the Tivo trive in the PC. Is that
>> easy to transfer the file?
>
>>From a Mac? Running a virtual linux session? Good luck. I'm not even
>going to touch that one.
>
>Eric

Hello!

Well, If the tivo Drive was installed in a PC. would the process be the
same to transfer a program? Would you just be able to copy the program
you want to the PC drive, then do what ever conversion? Or is that not
possible?

It was my understanding that the TIVOnet just facilitated the transfer of
the program to the PC drive?

I'm new to this, and am trying to just put the pieces together.

I'd like to see if I can get a program converted to a VCD first, before
investing in the TIVOnet. I have a spare Philips 212 I can use.

Thank you

Mac