[ExtractStream] Re: Welcome to ExtractStream

sharkey@a... sharkey at a...
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:48:33 -0400

> Hi,

Hi!

> I've just joined the list because I've been playing with ExtractStream
> and made some changes.

Cool.

> I'm wondering if people are interested in them,
> whether it's worth submitting patches so that someone can update the CVS?

Good question.

> Anyway this is just a general hello to the list, it seems to be fairly
> low traffic though, I hope it's not dead?

Not entirely dead, no, but there's been very little traffic lately from
anyone who actually knows anything. The original ES authors seem to
have submerged out of sight and it's just us users left on this list.
(Feel free to pop up and correct me on this if you're still here.)
There was an scheduled chat on Yahoo a couple of weeks ago which was just
embarassing based on the number of really knowledgable people who showed
up (none).

Eric