Anyone gotten ExtractStream to work? Or am I just lame.

markb@y... markb at y...
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 19:36:16 -0000

After modifying ExtractStream to not check for sequnce numbers, I was
able to get two streams that seemed the right sizes. The audio
stream played fine in Windows Media Player, but it seems nothing can
play the video stream. Mplex reports "INFO: File blah.m2v is not a
MPEG-1/2 Video stream." Strangely, when I unset the AUDIO_OUT and
VIDEO_OUT variables and ran ExtractStream, the video plays on the
TiVo, but not the audio.

Ideas, anyone?

-Mark