[ExtractStream] Anyone else working on this?

David Gerdes dpgerdes at r...
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:35:26 -0500 (CDT)

Like you I want to rid myself of VHS tapes and migrate to VCDs.

I pulled all the pieces together for a Linux solution. (not divx,
but straight VCD format) as laid out in NickHull's very
detailed document.

After a week of work building the machine and requisite software,
I got stopped by the patched mpeg2dec core dumping consistantly.

I need to revisit my build for that program.