My dangerous idea.

markb@y... markb at y...
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:51:06 -0000

Unfortunately, video streams are huge and take a very long time to
transfer, even at cable modem rates. And, at least with my cable
modem, upstream bandwidth is severely limited. (And I know at least
one person who was booted from the cable modem service for running a
server and sucking up all of the upstream bandwidth.)