[ExtractStream] Re: extractstream update/test

Stealth Dave stealthdave at s...
31 Oct 2001 18:28:45 -0800

2.5.x modules for TivoNET can be found at
http://pvrhack.sonnik.com/tivo/download.asp, but nfs and smb have not
yet been compiled specifically for 2.5.x as far as I know. So far, Tivo
has not yet released the source for the GPL'd 2.5.x components. When
they do, I'm sure that someone will release 2.5.x versions of nfs and
smb.

- Stealth Dave

--
David E. Still phone:818.980.6909