Can anyone compile something written in Borland C++ for win32 for me?

keary@m... keary at m...
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 00:08:54 -0000

If you want to try it yourself download the tyc.tgz I put up earlier
today. (See the earlier message for a description) All of the
borland specific stuff has been taken out, but you should still
recognize all of the logic. The rest of the code is the same.

right click and save:

http://hackaway.topcities.com/files/tyc.tgz

To compile under Win32 comment out:

// #include <linux/fs.h>

and change #include <strings.h> to #include <string.h>

(Those should be that way anyway.)

A good compiler for Win32 is Mingw32 at:

http://www.mingw.org/

I hope it works out OK.