[ExtractStream] Re: Can anyone compile something written in Borland C++ for win32 for me?

Dale Reed daler at n...
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:49:32 -0800

keary@m... wrote:

> If you want to try it yourself download the tyc.tgz I put up earlier
> today. (See the earlier message for a description) All of the
> borland specific stuff has been taken out, but you should still
> recognize all of the logic. The rest of the code is the same.
>
> right click and save:
>
> http://hackaway.topcities.com/files/tyc.tgz
>
> To compile under Win32 comment out:
>
> // #include <linux/fs.h>
>
> and change #include <strings.h> to #include <string.h>

There are a few other things, but it wasn't that difficult to port to
Win32. I'll post the mods for it up on my site later today. I've got
it compiling on either linux or Win32 with #ifdef WIN32 directives.
I also add the ability to tyc to support reading and writing to files
rather than just stdio.

So far, so good. The combination of sendstream and tyc is giving me
excellent fully synced videos that play perfectly in PowerDVD. However,
they will not play on my dxr2 card. :( Need to install some video editing
software to see if they will edit.

Dale