Windows GUI based ConvertStream

Michael Abbott bsbd_1 at y...
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:34:04 -0000

Well I've gotten this application to work occasionally. The TCL
script seems to need another exception catcher somewhere in it to
deal with the file system contention problems. Also the video is
output in a really bizaar aspect ration so as to take the normal
format and make it much narrower and much taller. All in all though
it's pretty nice.

Mike