TivoNET trouble -- help!

Stealth Dave stealthdave at s...
29 Nov 2001 16:52:44 -0800

I know this is technically the wrong forum for this, but I'm starting to
run out of options. When my Tivo was upgraded to 2.5.1, my Tivo lost
all ability to connect to my network. This is *after* I reinstalled
TivoNET (several times now). I've been going back and forth with the
experts at the AVS Forum's Tivo Underground for the past month with no
luck. I was hoping that someone here might be able to help.

I don't want to take up any more bandwidth here than necessary, so if
you know something about networking Linux machines please take a look at
this AVS Forum thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/ubbtivo/Forum6/HTML/008831.html

If you can help, I would be *extremely* appreciative! Please e-mail
want to take up bandwidth in the wrong forum). I'm looking forward to
testing Splitstream again. :)

- Stealth Dave
--
David E. Still phone:818.980.6909