Any nice step by step guide?

Jonathan C. Brewer jcb at c...
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:04:59 -0500

Hi!

I've had my tivonet for a while now, and went through
the ExtractStream directions found at
http://www.9thtee.com/extractstream.html
Everything went as planned, (I was using the netcat method) but I always
only got a portion of the files, and then the tivo just hung and stopped
sending data. By reading through the list, I figure I might as well
try the CVS .3 version of extract stream, but I noticed that there was no
"es-*-TiVo.tgz" file, like the documentation said. I am quite the novice
when it comes to compiling things and such, so am I missing something...
or is there a nice step by step guide that includes downloading the CVS
version?

Thanks in Advance,

Br00