New conversion tool - lots of fixes

joe666boxer@y... joe666boxer at y...
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:53:50 -0000

The "changes" are posted publically; the zip file contains the source
code (I also posted the source code to the list, twice). Since I don't
have a linux box handy, and certainly no cross compile setup, it's
really difficult for me to do the changes.

When I started splitstream, I started with the code from
extractstream. I soon realized that didn't need most of the code and
part of the code that was relevant had to be essentially rewritten
from scratch, so a diff won't do anybody any good.

In other words, I hope some programmer out there with the right setup
will take the splitstream code and rewrite that part of extractstream.

Thanks
Joe