[ExtractStream] Re: Trouble with Extractstream? Try splitstre am

Barcinski, Andy andy at a...
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:56:55 -0500

Are you using Virtualdub, or Nandub?

Can you post a vcf for this? I am having problems getting reasonable file
sizes with Nandub 2 pass Divx, esp. with cartoons. I suspect it's one
setting or another in my SBC options that is messing up things.

Thanks,
Andy