Explanation of records in ty chunks?

willieb9000@y... willieb9000 at y...
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 04:43:55 -0000

ok, guys, I am looking at display stream. On the left in black are
the records for the chunks. The first group of 4 bytes is the size
and the type. WHat are the second group? I know it has something to
do with the sequence, but what exactly do they tell us? The third
group seems to be simply telling whether the record refers to real
data or not and what does the 4th group do or tell us?

If it help, use these 2 examples:

00 22 42 E0 30 22 69 54 00 00 00 B0 AD D2 5F 35
00 01 06 E0 30 00 8D FC 00 00 00 B0 AD D2 5F 35

I am trying to figure out how the programs decide what sequence they
are expecting next. I can find the offending chunk in my streams, but
I can't tell why SS doesn't like it.

WB