Splitstream Survey

Ken Hancock hancockks at y...
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:13:31 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., kamka@7... wrote:
> I totally agree, my intent was to get a tally of what setup WORKS
> fairly well so I & Others could match it.
> I honestly think that MFSTools could be the root of my problem
with
> extractstream.

Kevin,

Check out my post #491. Is this similar to what you're
experiencing? All my problems started when I used MFS Tools to
restore from a backup. I've gotten nowhere with posts for assistance
from AVS, PTVUpgrade, here, and dealdatabase.com. Once I catch up on
all my shows, I may just duplicate my virgin 1.3 back onto my A-drive
and zero-out my B-drive and then let the dialin upgrade me to 2.0.