extractstream update/test

billyb111b@y... billyb111b at y...
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:51:09 -0000

Dale,
What are you using ot transfer from Tivo to PC? and does the -f flag
assume -s?

Heres why I ask...

If I use -f only, the output does not get directed correctly (im
assuming something to do with the stdout and/or DUMP_OUT variable.
If I use -s -f, the stdout sends to nc correctly, but the -f is
ignored (and the first and last chunks are not ignored)
If I use -f -s, its the same as the first.

Do I need to set the DUMP_OUT variable? I could try NFS, but I
haven't put that on 2.5 yet.. (Do the 2.0.1 modules work on 2.5.1 if
forced or has anyone compiles NFS for 2.5 yet?)

thanks

bill