[ExtractStream] Sequence number bogus errors (FAQ?)

Barcinski, Andy andy at a...
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:40:30 -0500

Generally, I've been pulling the video off the TiVo with ExtractStream,
converting the m2a to wav using winamp or some other mp3 util, frameserving
the video via DVD2AVI/VFAPI into VirtualDub or NanDub, filtering, and
altering the audio delay when I multiplex the wav and video together in
NanDub/Veedub.

The delay ranges from -500 to +500 ms, in my experience, and unfortunately,
I noticed the offset changing mid-episode in one of my Lexx episodes last
night. This kinda sucks, because having the last 10 minutes of the episode
be off by several hundred ms is annoying at best. If the offset is
constant, I can change the delay as outlined above. Mid-stream delays make
this impossible.

I'm not entirely convinced that the audio sync is totally matched with the
bogus errors, but I AM all ears to any solution you might have that works.

&f=2&t=000167

--David
-.

!----