Cannot extract streams on an expanded A drive

Trevor Sky Garside trevor at t...
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:42:17 -0700

Hi, everybody. I've got ExtractStream up and working great, and I was able
to extract an old recording of mine no problem. The problem I'm having is
none of my newer recordings will extract.

It seems to be that anything I had on my TiVo before I upgraded the A drive
will extract, but anything that has been recorded since the upgrade just
errors out. My setup currently is a single drive TiVo with 88 hrs of record
time.

Has anybody else seen anything like this before? What can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance..

Trevor Sky Garside
<trevor@t...>