TivoApp 2.1 - MPG Doesn't work with TMPGEnc or M2edit :(

john_pappas bunt643 at h...
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 07:19:28 -0000

Which version of the httpd.tcl is needed? Are they even marked with
versions? I've updated a lot of the web stuff, and can't get TiVoApp
to work with the ones I have. Could someone please post an httpd.tcl
that they have working with TiVoApp?

thanks a ton,
John