[ExtractStream] TivoApp 2.1 - MPG Doesn't work with TMPGEnc o r M2edit :(

Andrew Hancock andrew.hancock at c...
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:59:29 +0100

Try Ulead DVD Factory 1.0 Trial.

The only issue I have with Ulead DVD ... at the moment is when I
create DVD/VCD/SVCD the audio is out of sync at the end of the movie.

The original *.MPG from TivoApp is Perfect Sync.

So Ulead is doing something weird.

Still experimenting, I've created great VCDs/SVCDs when copying Basic
Setting MPGS from the Tivo. But Best Setting causes problems.

Still trying to get to the bottom of this. I am going to email Ulead
and see what they have to say, I purchase their product!

Andy