[ExtractStream] Something for the programmers...

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:03:06 -0400

On my TiVo the TY stream is composed of :

TY Header + Good Stream Data + 1 Chunk Of Bad Data + TY Header + Good
Stream Data + 1 Bad Chunk...

splitstream should correctly identify these bad blocks. Their time-code is
off.