Something for the programmers...

john_pappas bunt643 at h...
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 04:47:44 -0000

I'm one of those people for whom splitstream produces badchunk files
that are larger than the video files it cranks out. Maybe this has
to do with my drive upgrade, but I have no way of knowing. I'll take
the .ty files around and try splitstream on as many machines as I can
to make sure it's not a machine specific problem with splitstream.

JP

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Edmond E. Shwayri" <eshwayri@n...> wrote:
> On my TiVo the TY stream is composed of :
>
> TY Header + Good Stream Data + 1 Chunk Of Bad Data + TY Header +
Good