Gary - TivoApp Question. I swear I posted yesterday...

willieb9000 willieb9000 at y...
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:58:40 -0000

I posted this yesterday, but it never showed on the board...

Gary,
I think this may be an easy one. Is there a way to have tivoapp save
the list that it generated in the shows window as a tab (or comma)
delimited text file? I noticed you already have a "save as" icon up
top, but it does not appear to do anything. I am working on a little
something for the groups, and it would be great to be able to read
that list as a file. Nothing fancy, just:

etc....

Let me know what you think....

Willieb