Gary - could you do this in TivoApp?

willieb9000 willieb9000 at y...
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:27:25 -0000

First, I posted this about 4 days ago and it is just showing up today.
The earlier post to Gary asking this same question was actually my
second post - done after this one. Weird.

Second, Konstantin - I see what you are trying to do, but the 7:00 -
8:00 is actually the name of the episode, and not the time. Tivoapp
currently does not list times of shows. I was just wondering about
saving the file info to a txt file...