[ExtractStream] I have a 100% working split program for both SA and DTivo...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

--- jewser <joshua@b...> wrote:
> Hello Everyone. [snip]

Hello!

> Which at present is
> rought 99.9% of all streams run through come out as .m2v and .m2a
> Elementary Streams (ES) that maintain perfect sync all the way
> through.

Cool.

> Oh and at present source code is not available. Not here, not on
> dealdatabase, not from me directly. It will be when things get to
> the
> piont where I consider it finished. (If you want to see the full
> list
> of reasons head on over to DD...) Basically the problem right now
> is
> that things keep changing rather radically and I don't want to
> fight
> the problem of someone making a change and I get bug reports on
> something I didn't do.

Sounds reasonable to me. [[ You're a follower of DJB, aren't you...
:-) ]]
Count me in - if there's anything you need (link to the software,
page hosting, etc...) lemme know!

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger