[ExtractStream] Re: I have a 100% working split program for both SA and DTivo...

Michael Loftis mloftis at w...
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:42:11 -0700

Have a hacked 2.5.1 TiVo here (US) -- Will beta for you.

I myself am working on a (mostly or wholly b-- depends on whether-or-not
I can get encoders) Unix (Linux) based solution to the problem of doing
the whole ripping->finished file process.